Watch this video to learn more
Basic English Grammar, Fourth Edition
Fundamentals of English Grammar, Fourth Edition
Understanding & Using English Grammar, Fourth Edition
Clear, direct and comprehensive, the Azar-Hagen Grammar series uses a Grammar-Based Teaching approach that blends grammar methodology with communicative methods. Grammar is used as the starting point for the development of all language skills — speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The Azar-Hagen Grammar series describes how English works and uses grammar as a springboard for interactive, communicative practice opportunities.
Clear charts and explanations
- Student-friendly grammar charts with concise information.
- Examples accompanied by clear explanations and minimal
Direct, in-depth grammar practice
- Immediate application of grammatical forms and meanings.
- A variety of exercise types including warm-up, comprehension,
completion, reading, listening, interview, pronunciation,
- Engaging interactive tasks that develop fluency.
Comprehensive corpus-informed grammar syllabus
- The verb tense system, modals, gerunds, and infinitives.
- Nouns, articles, pronouns, and agreement.
- Sentence patterns, clauses, connectives, and more.
- Written forms, spelling, and punctuation, as well as spoken forms and pronunciation.