ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT/ESL/ELL)
Longman Academic Writing Series
By Linda Butler, Alice Oshima , Ann Hogue, Alan Meyers
Level : Beginning-Advanced
This five-level writing series, organized by rhetorical genres, develops student writing from composing sentences to writing research papers.
Level 1Sentences to Paragraphs, 2e
Level 2 Paragraphs, 3e
Level 3 Paragraphs to Essays, 4e
Level 4 Essays, 5e
Level 5 Essays to Research Papers
- A step-by-step approach guides students seamlessly through the writing process.
- Clear writing models and varied practice enable students to write effectively in different genres.
- Rigorous sentence structure, grammar, and mechanics development improves key writing skills.
- Peer Review and Writer's Self-Check hone revision and editing skills.
- Clear, succinct explanations help students understand and apply key concepts.
- New vocabulary sections help students develop language awareness and improve the quality of their writing.
- Writing Expansions, including journals, timed writing and summarizing, build written fluency and test-taking skills.
- MyEnglishLab: Writing provides online skill practice and assessment, with immediate feedback.
Contact A Representative