ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT/ESL/ELL)
Longman Diccionario Conciso
Level : Intermediate - Advanced
This full-color bilingual dictionary includes more than 250,000 words, meanings, phrases and examples to help Latin American students speak and write natural English.
This new, full-color bilingual dictionary helps Latin American students speak and write natural English.
- More than 250,000 words, meanings, phrases, and examples.
- 75,000 examples show English as it is really used, with Spanish translations to help students understand the meanings.
- Specially written language notes help students avoid the mistakes most commonly made by Spanish-speaking learners.
- 6,000 synonyms, antonyms, and thesaurus notes help students build their vocabulary.
- Tu Guía Personal de Pronunciación CD-ROM
- Gives students pronunciation help in those areas which are particularly problematic for Spanish speakers.
- Students can listen to all pronunciations, then record and check their own pronunciation.
- Interactive exercises help with grammar and vocabulary building.
- Instant translations of words on the Internet.
Contact A Representative