This fully illustrated six-level series will set your students on the road to English language fluency. Exploring English teaches all four language skills right from the start, and gives students a wealth of opportunities to practice what they have learned.
Expressive, humorous four-color art and a broad range of characters capture student interest from page one.
- Communicative, student-centered activities enable students to engage in meaningful communication. A wealth of pair work, role plays, and group work helps students learn cooperatively.
- Abundant practice — oral and written — reinforces new concepts in guided and open-ended formats.
- Grammar is presented and recycled in interesting and humorous contexts — both readings and conversations — so that students experience how the language is really used.
- Basic competencies are taught in context: asking directions, taking a bus, buying food, shopping for clothes, and so on.
- Ample opportunity for review is provided in each chapter, using all four language skills. In addition, every fourth chapter is a review chapter.