ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT/ESL/ELL)
Longman Exams Dictionary
Level : High-Intermediate - Advanced
With an emphaisis on vocabulary building and writing skills, plus hours of interactive practice on CD-ROM, the Longman Exams Dictionary helps students prepare for exam success.
The Longman Exams Dictionary is the only dictionary specifically for students preparing for exams.
- 10,000 synonyms, antonyms, and word families.
- More than 1,000 Study Notes on vocabulary, grammar, and common errors.
- More than 212,000 words, phrases, and meanings.
- Key academic subject areas include computing, business, science, law, and medicine.
- 1,500 words from the Academic Word List.
- 160,000 examples show natural usage from academic reports and essays.
- Essay Activator® improves writing.
- Topic Activator® with all the vocabulary for common essay questions.
Exams Coach CD-ROM
- Interactive exam practice with hours of listening for the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests.
- Extensive reading comprehension practice.