ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT/ESL/ELL)
Longman Photo Dictionary of American English
Level : Low-Beginning - Low-Intermediate
The Longman Photo Dictionary of American English uses clear, contemporary color photos to make new words easy to remember! More than 3,000 words are grouped contextually in 94 different topics from everyday life.
uses clear, contemporary color photos to make new words easy to remember!
- More than 3,000 essential words grouped contextually.
- More than 1,000 full-color photos give students the visual context for understanding the meanings and uses of each word.
- Multilingual Word List in Spanish, Korean, and Vietnamese with phonetic pronunciation.
- Classroom activities cover basic grammar points and stimulate conversation with phonetic pronunciation.
- Extra writing practice recycles all the words through word searches, crossword puzzles, and matching activities.
- Two accompanying Audio CDs provide pronunciations of every word, plus a variety of listening activities.
- 400 exercises in the Workbook recycle words presented in the dictionary including matching, categorizing, completing analogies, creating sentences, and solving word puzzles.
- Workbook Audio CD contains varied listening activities, with a listening script at the back of the book.
Contact A Representative