ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT/ESL/ELL)
introduces teachers to Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL). This practical reference book links specific techniques for using CALL with contemporary CALL research.
- Concrete tips help teachers get students working productively with electronic texts.
- What the research says and What the teacher can do sections link pedagogical research with classroom techniques.
- Color screenshots, along with descriptions, level information, and notes, illustrate more than 100 examples of authentic CALL software.
- Focus questions at the end of each chapter guide teachers in selecting appropriate CALL activities for their students.
- Interactive video clips show application of tips from each chapter.
- Demonstrations show students using authentic CALL software.
- Simulations guide teachers through authentic CALL programs.
Contact A Representative