Longman Courses for the TOEFL Test: iBT These courses prepare students for success on the TOEFL iBT. The Student Books with CD-ROMs and the Audio CDs develop test-taking skills and provide extensive practice. The Lesson Plans and Classroom Activities books and the record-keeping website save teachers time and make classes more engaging.
Longman Courses for the TOEFL Test: The Paper Test These comprehensive book and CD-ROM packages provide students with the skills, strategies, practice, and confidence they need to improve their performance on the TOEFL paper test, including the TOEFL Test of Written English. Both programs are appropriate for dedicated test preparation or as supplements to more general English courses. An available Audio Program includes complete materials from the Listening Comprehension sections of the texts, as well as from the complete tests.
Longman Introductory Course for the TOEFL Test: The Paper Test Intermediate students will find all the tools they need to improve their scores on all sections of the TOEFL paper test.
- Language-skills sections address specific areas tested on the TOEFL test as well as the Test of Written English.
- Two complete introductory-level tests familiarize students with the actual test format.
- One complete TOEFL-level practice test demonstrates how skills will be tested and helps students determine their approximate TOEFL scores.
- CD-ROM features over 1,000 questions, as well as introductory-level practice test
Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test: The Paper Test Providing both comprehensive skills practice as well as test preparation, the Preparation Course offers high-intermediate and advanced students clearly defined strategies for improving test performance.
- Diagnostic pre- and post-tests allow students to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- Practice exercises for each language skill maximize understanding and retention.
- Five complete practice tests familiarize students with the actual test format and timing
- Over 1,450 additional questions on the CD-ROM span all language skills and TOEFL sections.