ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT/ESL/ELL)
Building Skills for the New TOEIC Test
By Lin Lougheed
Level : Intermediate - Advanced
This concise text prepares students for the new TOEIC test and the new TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests. It can be used in TOEIC preparation classes or for self-study.
The second edition of Building Skills for the New TOEIC® Test prepares students for the new TOEIC® test and the new TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests. This concise text can be used in TOEIC® preparation classes or for self-study.
- Updated Reading and Listening sections for the new TOEIC® test.
- Skill-building exercises that prepare students for each part of the TOEIC® test.
- Business vocabulary and word skills presented and recycled in each part.
- Practical tips throughout that help students choose the correct answers.
- Speaking and Writing sections for the new TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests.
- Sample syllabus and scoring guides.
- Complete audioscripts and answer key.
- Two practice TOEIC® tests, two practice TOEIC® Speaking tests, and two practice TOEIC® Writing tests.
- Two complete Audio CDs featuring American, British, Canadian, and Australian voices included.