ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT/ESL/ELL)
Writing to Communicate
By Cynthia A. Boardman, Jia Frydenberg
Level : Low-Beginning - High-Intermediate
With a combined process and product approach, this three-level series guides students through the writing process to create interesting, well-organized, and grammatically correct paragraphs and essays.
With a combined process and product approach, Writing to Communicate guides students through the writing process as they create interesting, well-organized, and grammatically correct paragraphs and essays.
- Theme-based chapters encourage students to explore ideas.
- Focus on rhetorical patterns gives students a solid basis for academic writing.
- Abundant and clear models guide and motivate students to successful writing.
- Graphic organizers, paragraph checklists, and peer help worksheets enrich the writing process.
- Structure and mechanics sections help improve accuracy.
- Appendices in areas such as the writing process, formatting on a computer, writing under time pressure, and common connectors, provide additional support.
New in This Edition
- A Vocabulary Builder in each chapter provides students with useful language for their writing.
- Bringing It All Together chapters provide opportunities for consolidation and assessment.
Contact A Representative