The new silver edition of Ready to Write marks 25 years of this easy-to-teach series, which provides basic writing instruction, dependable strategies, and many opportunities for students to use the composition skills they need to be successful writers in and out of the classroom.
A fresh new design, updated content throughout, and a host of new activities reinforce the approach that has made the Ready to Write series a classroom favorite for more than two decades.
- Updated examples and model paragraphs illustrate organizing elements such as topic sentences, supporting
details, and signal words.
- Step-by-step activities guide students in comparing and contrasting, describing, analyzing data, writing test
answers, and summarizing.
- Varied, contextualized writing tasks help students with real-life tasks.
- Editing and proofreading exercises encourage students to refine their writing skills.
- New Grammar Guide section presents important grammar points and practice items to boost accuracy.