With the proven methodology of the Side by Side series, Side by Side Extra enhances learning and instruction with the all new eText. Side by Side Extra features new grammar activities and self-assessment skills checks. The eText activities complement the programís dynamic conversational approach and support students' independent practice for self-paced learning, including complete audio.
- eText connects point-of-use audio to Student Book pages for lively and effective language learning.
- eText FunZone with skill-building activities, eFlashcards for vocabulary practice, engaging videos, and games reinforces each unit's objectives.
- Built-in assessment, and vocabulary and skills checklists enable students to assess their progress.
- Expanded Workbooks with Digital Audio CDs provide supplementary Gazette activities, listening activities, and "Can-Do" reviews.
The Digital Side by Side
Side by Side has helped over 30 million students worldwide persist and succeed as language learners. Now introducing Side by Side Extra eTexts for extended and independent practice.
Use the eText to:
- "Flip" the lesson plan by moving some of the core conversation practice outside of class.
- Work on a whiteboard in class.
- Work through the lesson and activities together in class, in the lab, or assigned with the audio as homework for out-of-class practice on computers and tablets.
The Side by Side FunZone
The Side by Side FunZone supports program instruction with interactive games and activities. This digital amusement park, available for computers and mobile devices, lets students bring learning everywhere they go.
Visit the Side by Side Extra FunZone for:
- Picture/Word activities and eFlashcard practice.
- "Test Your Strength" skills challenges, including vocabulary, grammar, and reading practice.
- Animations, videos, and music.
- Games and crossword puzzles that build students' skills.